OUR AMPS CAN TAKE A BEATING
Roswell's RMA 600.4 Amplifier is a bridgeable 4-channel Class D design that features an extremely flexible crossover network allowing full range, high-pass, low-pass and bandpass applications. With conformal-coated PCBs and gold-plated RCA and wire terminals to stand up to harsh marine environments, this amp can take a beating while effortlessly cranking out serious power.
The RMA 600.4 has great output for its compact size and is able to deliver unmatched sound power and quality across your entire boat. It also has an innovative "Double" switch, allowing you to deliver the exact same signal across all 4 channels when powering identical speakers, without separately tuning each pair of channels. Capable of powering up to eight 4Ω speakers when wired 2 per channel in parallel, this amp is a perfect match for our 6510 in-boat, Elite in-boat, Nighthawk FC, Classic Unison, Elite Unison, Elite Vamp Spin, Elite Quad Spin, Nighthawk 4S and Nighthawk 4LS tower speakers.
• Power: 90W x 4 @ 4Ω / 150W x 4 @ 2Ω
• Bridged 300W x 2 @ 4Ω
• Frequency Response: 10Hz-40kHz
• Bridgeable 4-Channel Design
• CH1 & 2 Built-in Crossover (FULL/HPF/DOUBLE)
• CH3 & 4 Built-in Crossover (FULL/BPF/HPF)
• HPF 10Hz~400HZ * LPF 30Hz~150Hz
• Bass EQ 0~12db@ 45Hz (CH3 & 4)
• Input Sensitivity: 0.2-5.0V
• Signal to noise ratio: >102dB